Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Vegas

James: Heres a few things I learned my first time in Vegas. First don't ride the deuce. It's $3 and stops for 10 minutes every other block in reality it's just a place to rub up against smelly Germans. Second I hate crowds. Suppose that's self explanatory. Ten gazillion ( thats a real thing right?) people all trying to walk in the same exact spot as I am makes me a wee bit cranky. Third, I am no good at slots. $27 after "Only gonna play $1" I realize I'm no good at not gambling. Just gotta face facts can't do it responsibly. Last, I love tiki drinks! I'm not that into tiki culture or any of that but the drinks my god I've never tasted anything so good. Ive always thought I hated rum but I just never had it mixed proper like these. If you're ever in Vegas check out Franks Tiki. It's small and off the strip but it livins up and the atmosphere inspires you to mingle ( like say with 13 Scottish gals out for a " hen party). All in all it was a great night and now I can say I've done Vegas. Next stop LA , another first.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You guys are taking the long way to get to San Diego. Good for you! Are your asses ready for the long trip home? I can't wait to see pics. Bill

    ReplyDelete